Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#3> Lowest Price Timex T49803

Timex Men's T49803 Expedition Black Stainless Steel Rubber Chronograph Watch

Customer Reviews

Timex T49803 Review by John C. Fortney "Audio Enthusiast" (Little Rock)

I really tried to like this watch, but just can't manage it. On the plus side, the face is attractive and the timing functions work well enough. In daylight, it is easy to read the time on the main face.

The main problem with this watch is the case thickness and weight. The case is way too thick and the case is way too heavy. You definitely notice it during activities like jogging or canoeing. It sticks up so high, it is easy to catch on things. Also, it is so heavy that the pins that hold the case to strap are not really strong enough and it falls off quite easily (e.g., while clapping). Changing to a Velcro sports strap did not alleviate the problem. I guess big cases are fashionable now, but they are not functional.

Another problem is the indigo light. I have to disagree with A. Leizerovici. While the blue indigo light is bright enough, it doesn't actually help you read the time. I could not tell what time it was while I was camping in the middle of the night during a new moon!

A third problem is that the main second hand only moves when you are using the timer functions. Because the main second hand is for the timer, it doesn't move during normal operation ... which makes you think your watch has stopped. Also, the small dials for the timers are very hard to read.

In summary, I really wanted to like this Timex, but I just cannot give it a high rating.

Timex T49803 Review by A. Leizerovici (nyc, NY)

Just got it in the mail today. Second watch I've gotten from amazon. Really great, very happy with it feels nice, comfortable and sturdy. Seems like a great everyday watch. Indiglo is really nice on it, was barely in any light when I opened it up and tested it out... very bright. Tells time well

Timex T49803 Review by Mjeffas

Hi there,

I am an australian so we don't see as many timex timepieces here as in the states. I received my watch 3 weeks before the expected delivery time. In fact the watch was at my door 3 days after ordering.

As to the actual watch it is fantastic, it was pretty heavy at first because i haven't had a watch this big really, but once i had worn it for about a week i was used to it and would hardly realise i am wearing it. It looks good, keeps good time and is very fashionable for both work in a professional workplace and casually. The band is great, whilst it is rubber it actually looks like leather.

All, in all, great watch. I will be buying again through Amazon.

More Reviews...

This classic timepiece by TX for men offers a black stainless steel case and black rubber strap. The black chronograph dial includes a date window, along with luminescent hands and index markers. The watch features a precise quartz movement. Finally, this handsome piece is protected by a scratch-resistant mineral crystal and a water-resistance level of 200 meters (660 feet).

• Black dial; Chronograph; Date window; Luminescent hands
  • Quality Quartz movement
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
  • Scratch-resistant mineral crystal
  • Black stainless steel case; Black rubber strap
  • Item Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 2 inches; 0 pounds
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T49803
  • Product Type: Watch

Availability: Online/In-Store

Read more about Timex T49803

Select Your Country:

*** Look for this products in your area by click on flgs above. ***
(United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain)

Other Bestsellers:

Tag : Where To Buy Timex Men's T49803 Expedition Black Stainless Steel Rubber Chronograph Watch , Find Discount Timex T49803, Timex T49803 Review, Timex T49803 Compare Price, Timex T49803 Discount

Recent posts:

Consumer Acase Kindle Fire Premium Micro Fiber Leather Case with built-in Stand for Kindle Fire (Black) review
Great Offer Cheapest